Monday, September 14, 2009

Resting

Wow! I'm feeling a bit frazzled.

Ministry has always been our life - meaning anything that needs to be done in or for the church, and with and for people - I can do it! And, have done it! Unfortunately this experience and knowledge often seems to be a curse, as I readily take on any task that needs to be done. Right now, I have taken on way too much! And I am feeling tired emotionally, physically, and spiritually.

It's in these times that God always reminds me to lean on Him; that through Him I can do all things; that His yolk is easy and His burden is light; that He will carry me; that's He's my Father and will walk with me. I could go on and on with His precious list of promises, but what I think He's wanting me to do is:

Be still and know that He is God.

Ahhh........ sweet, peaceful, rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment