Thursday, September 10, 2009

Morning Mercies

I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. I'm tired. Tired physically, from lack of sleep for many days, but I'm also tired emotionally, and spiritually.

My husband is weak, and I'm concerned about his full recovery. I'm praying earnestly for some difficult situations my friends are going through, for the new children's ministry that's kicking off next week (under my leadership), and for the youth in this area that are so lost - but I'm not yet seeing the answers.

I'm also missing my "armor bearer", Bekah. In the ministry, too often, there's not too many people you can break down to, as you are usually the one that is helping carry them. But Bekah was who I had.

So, I layed in bed praying for God to give me strength to not only put my armor on, but to carry it for my husband, and be strong enough to continue to hold these people up. I'm thankful that there are many people in the body that pray for me, and I know my family does too. So it's with that knowledge that I was able to get up this morning, and muster a little strength and a little purpose for my day.

So, I'll see what the day holds, and joyfully watch as God comes through as always.

God is faithful, and His mercies are new every morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment