Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Adventures

That's it... I've made my decision. I am going to do it.. no more putting it off, just talking about, or dreaming about... I'm gonna do it! I'm going to write a book!

I had the opportunity this past weekend to share at a Pastor's Summit, about adventures in ministry. It got me thinking, and remembering COUNTLESS stories of ministry that have been oh so challenging and exciting! I was able to share a few of those in my talk, but I was so stirred myself, I realized: I'm just getting started!

So, my goal is to remember them all and to write a book! I'll start small, of course, and try to blog them all. So... stay tuned for "Adventures in Ministry"!

1 comment:

  1. That is exciting, Angi! I will be waiting right here to buy one of the first, signed copies.

    ReplyDelete